Our goal is for your teen to get the best smile with the best experience throughout the entire process.
Every teen Invisalign case is different, that’s why we offer a more precise and custom plan tailored to your teen. Dr. Reuland and the team will help you decide are braces or Invisalign are a great fit for you.
The first step for your teen will be a scan or impressions. Once that has been completed, we’ll work together with you to establish your full digital treatment plan. Our goal is for your teen to get the best smile with the best experience throughout the entire process.
During treatment, you’ll be able to track your teen’s progress with an indicator on the aligner. We strongly encourage that the aligners are worn for 22 hours per day. One of the benefits is that the aligners are easily removable so as to not get in the way of what they enjoy doing.
A Better Experience
You and your teen could have a better teeth-straightening experience with Invisalign.
- Able to correct both simple and more complex cases.
- Covered by dental insurance.
- Invisalign innovations can help your teen have shorter treatment times
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires.
- Fewer unexpected orthodontist visits to fix brackets and wires.
- Ability to eat all of the foods they love
- Easy brushing and flossing with removable trays.